- 2000 watt multifunctional hot gas heater head: Solder components, remove components, site clean (contactless removal of rest solder) and optionally dispense applications, further customer specific application upon request
- All seven axes are motorized, closed loop motion control
- Manual motion via integrated hand wheels for quick and precise positioning of the hot gas head
- Automatic and overall process control
- Up to eight thermocouple ports to control process temperature
- Large board handling for boards up to 500 x 500 mm
- Board carrier handles irregular-shaped assemblies without additional (special) fixtures
- Various bottom pre-heaters with a performance of up to 6000 watt inculding integrated board cooling
- Automatic closed loop force control of the Z-axis for automatic picking, fluxing, placing and removing processes in order to protect sensitive parts
- Closed loop gas flow control from 8 to 80l/min
- The MFOV system allows for the viewing of components with dimensions up to 70 x 70 mm and enables an excellent adjustment of the image contrast
- Automatic contactless site cleaning for removal of residual solder with a motorized X/Y/Z-System
Automated repair of circuit boards
Thanks to its high placement accuracy of <10um, its integrated force measurement and its seven axes motorized control, serial repair with reproducible results and the highest quality are guaranteed. This consistency and quality standad runs true for many other applications as well. Because of the open construction of the ONXX 29 the length of the edited printed circuit boards is not limited.
The open architecture of the ONYX 29 and the variety of closed loop controlled parameters of the application software VisualMachinesTM allow simple lab applications as well as highly complex repetitive production processes and the utmost precision.
Misaligned devices can be accurately repositioned and defective components can be reliably replaced.
The components of small and large printed circuit boards can be automatically assembled and soldered with the ONYX 29 and are highly efficient. It allows already used expensive components to be re-used.
Components that are missingat the time of assembly can be placed and soldered later, or individual components which cannot be handled by the available production machines can be retrofitted with the ONYX 29.
When printed circuited boards with only a few components requires assembly, the ONYX 20 can therefore provide an efficient solution.
Zevac`s standard gas nozzles from the proven DRS selective soldering machines can be used on the ONYX 29 without any modification. With the ONYX 29 all electronic SMD components and all customer specific components can be handled easily.